If you’re looking for a kid’s activity or a DIY activity book, this blog is perfect for you. You can make your own puzzle book with these free printables. This DIY puzzle book has 5 puzzle activities so your kids can be engaged for a long time.
First, one is a color puzzle. There are two grids. The first is the question color grid and the second is the answer color grid. Pockets are given on the left side to place the color puzzles.
The second one is a picture puzzle. On the left page, four pockets are given with the picture on it. You have to align the picture correctly. Kids love this four-animal picture.
The third one is” Count the teddy”. This is a counting activity for kids. Place the numbers on the box. The kid has to place the teddy according to the number.
The fourth one is a memory game. Different shapes are given. Place the shapes and turn them upside down. Now ask the kids to take the particular shape. This game helps them to boost their memory.
The fifth one is ” Sort the shapes”. On the Left side pocket, a different picture is given. The kids have to align the picture according to the shapes. This game helps them to sort and differentiate objects according to their shapes.
Step 1: Download the free printable from the Download section.
Step 2: Cut the printable according to the layout given.
Step 3: Stick the printable according to the page number.
Now the PUZZLE BOOK is ready to use.
The procedure is so simple even the kids can make their own book with the given printable layout.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHEETS
- Terrestrial Animals Coloring Pages | Free Printable
- Cartoon Characters Coloring Pages | 25 Free Printable
- Rangoli Coloring Pages | Free Printable
- Fruits Coloring Pages | Free Printable
- Pongal Theme | Free Coloring Worksheets
- Playdough Mats – Fun Activity For Kids | Free Printables
- 10 Fun DIY Activity for Shapes and Colors – Free worksheets
- Three Fun Activity Based On Body Parts
- 3 Fun Paper Activity for Kindergarten Kids
- Me and My Family Fun Activity | Free Worksheets
- Fingerprint Activity for Kids – Free Worksheets
- Internal organs fun activity for kindergarten kids
- Tamil Mei Ezhuthukkal | Free worksheets
- Free Printable Birthday Cards For Kids
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing Words | Free Worksheets
PRACTICE MAKES YOU TO EXCELLENT KEEP PRACTICING