Puzzles are one of the kid’s favorite toys. They make busy for a long time. These popsicle stick puzzles are easy to make at home and it’s very cost-effective. You can make any theme of puzzles like shapes, colors, birthdays, alphabets, and many more. Let’s see the advantages of puzzles and the procedure to make them at home.
Advantages Of Puzzles
- Boost their brain.
- Develops hand and eye coordination.
- Develops visual-spatial reasoning.
- Improves Concentration.
- Develops Problem Solving Skills.
- Increases kids’ creativity.
- Time management.
During these pandemic years, puzzles will be the best toy for a kid to spend time alone or with family members. Not only do elders get stressed, kids too. Puzzles can reduce their stress, increase their concentration, and be a great way to spend their time. Do click here to download free printable animal theme puzzles.
- Popsicle Sticks (Size of your choice)
- Printable pictures
- Masking tape or Cello tape
Procedure to make Popsicle Stick Puzzles
Arrange the sticks in a straight order.
Stick the masking tape or cello tape to keep them together.
Turn them upside down.
Stick the pictures of your choice. You can even draw pictures of your choice. If you like to have attractive pictures scroll down to the download section to download free printable pictures.
Once the pictures are dry remove the masking tape. Now cut each stick individually so that you get the popsicle puzzles.
Now the sticks are ready to use.
Popsicles puzzles by numbers
Toddlers can arrange the pictures by referring to the image but for kindergarten and preschool kids it’s a little difficult. To make work easier you can number the popsicle sticks or mark the alphabet in the correct order.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FUN ACTIVITY
- Puzzles For kids | Free Animal Theme Worksheets
- Puzzles For kids | Free Christmas Theme Printable
- Playdough Mats – Fun Activity For kids | Free Printables
- 10 Fun DIY Activity for Shapes and Colors – Free worksheets
- Three Fun Activity Based On Body Parts
- 3 Fun Paper Activity for Kindergarten Kids
- Me and My Family Fun Activity | Free Worksheets
- Fingerprint Activity for Kids – Free Worksheets
- Internal organs fun activity for kindergarten kids
- Tamil Mei Ezhuthukkal | Free worksheets
- Free Printable Birthday Cards For Kids
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing words | Free Worksheets
PRACTICE MAKES YOU TO EXCELLENT KEEP PRACTICING