If you are searching for a fun Christmas activity for kids, then this Christmas tree decoration will be the perfect one. As the month of December starts the celebration for Christmas begins. The Christmas carols, decorating the tree, and arranging the crib, bring so much fun for kids.
During this winter season, it’s hard to keep your kids engaged. Cut and paste activity make to busy for a long time. In this activity, there are two pdf files. One is the plain Christmas tree and the other is the decoration items like stars, balls, candy, gifts, angels, and so on.
By doing this activity kids can know the items they use to decorate the tree. It helps to develop their fine motor skills when they use the scissors to cut the stems and glue to stick the items. It also helps them to develop their imagination and creativity skills.
Do check the above image. It’s my kid’s work. They enjoyed doing this activity and it made them busy for a long time. Make sure that the kids are using kids-friendly scissors so that they won’t hurt their hands.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FUN ACTIVITY
- Playdough Mats – Fun Activity For kids | Free Printables
- 10 Fun DIY Activity for Shapes and Colors – Free worksheets
- Three Fun Activity Based On Body Parts
- 3 Fun Paper Activity for Kindergarten Kids
- Me and My Family Fun Activity | Free Worksheets
- Fingerprint Activity for Kids – Free Worksheets
- Internal organs fun activity for kindergarten kids
- Tamil Mei Ezhuthukkal | Free worksheets
- Free Printable Birthday Cards For Kids
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing words | Free Worksheets
PRACTICE MAKES YOU TO EXCELLENT KEEP PRACTICING