After analyzing I found these websites are suitable for Tamil Learning resources. If you are in another country willing to teach your kids Tamil you can get free resources and printables from these sites. Let’s look at these websites in detail.
What I liked about avaitamil is that they have a separate page for a collection of Tamil resources. They covered almost all topics in Tamil so that we get resource links all in one place. They have attached links for Tamil textbooks, Online storybooks, Tamil literature, Tamil language tools for computers, Worksheets and flashcards, animation videos, Games and Interactive Lessons, words and proverbs, magazines, and printed books and tools.
CLICK HERE – avvaitamil.org
In IlearnTamil they have a list of 10 lessons, especially for spoken Tamil. They even covered Aathichudi, Thirukural, Tamil grammar, and Tamil proverbs all free resources. You can book free or paid online classes to learn Tamil. Various available courses are Spoken Tamil Classes, Reading/ Writing, Spoken Language Skills, Reading and Writing Practice, Academic Oriented Courses, Advanced Classes, Basic Tamil Class for Foreigners, and Certification Courses.
CLICK HERE – ilearntamil.com
Tamilpalli contains various Tamil short stories for kids. It’s important for kids to read the language properly and understand the meaning of the language. By reading short stories kids can learn to read and understand the meaning. It has a link to many moral stories and Tamil StoryWeaver online books which really help the kids to learn the language easily.
CLICK HERE – tamilpalli.com
Tamil kids Story
Firstly, I was amazed to check their collection. If you are a bedtime storyteller mom then sure you will love this site. Secondly, they have a collection of stories in categories like moral stories, Tamil literature stories, Tamil motivational stories, Panchathanthira Kathigal, Crow Stories, Lion Stories, Nari Kathaigal, etc. Finally, it’s all in pdf format so that you can take the printout of it and make a book of your choice.
CLICK HERE – tamilkidsstory.com
This is our Tamilnadu textbook and educational services corporation website. Textbooks published by the Department of School Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu are hosted on this website for viewing purposes. You can download textbooks in pdf format from standard 1 to 12.
CLICK HERE – textbookcorp.tn.gov.in
Read along – Google Website
The Read-along is a Google website where you can make your kid read by themself. It works as a personal reading tutor for kids. Especially, the virtual assistant Diya helps your kids to read while they got stuck in between. It’s available in many languages. The read-along app is also available. Give it a try.
CLICK HERE – read-along. Google
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHEETS
- Tamil Mei Ezhuthukkal | Free worksheets
- Months and Weeks in Tamil
- Free Printable Birthday Cards For Kids
- 25 Gift Ideas For Teacher’s Day
- How to Introduce Writing to Toddlers
- Grammar for Class 1 – A, An, The (Articles) | Free Worksheets
- Grammar For Class 1 – One and More than One
- Vowels and Consonants For Kindergarten | Free Worksheets
- Grammar For Class1 – Is, Are, Am, ing | Free Worksheets
- 10 Fun DIY Activity for Shapes and Colors – Free worksheets
- Grammar For Class1 – HE, She, I, You, It
- Puzzles For kids | Free Animal Theme Worksheets
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing words | Free Worksheets
- Skip Counting For Class 1 – Free Worksheets
- Measurement For Class1 | Free Worksheets
- Time For Class 1 | Free Worksheets
- Tamil Uyir Yeluthukkal Practice | Free Worksheets
- Comparison Of Numbers | Free Worksheets
PRACTICE MAKES YOU TO EXCELLENT KEEP PRACTICING