One and More than one concept makes kids differentiate by objects easily. When it comes in a sentence form they should understand whether they are talking about one object or more than one object. Picture demonstration will be easy for them to understand.
When we talk about more than one person or thing, we usually add -s or -es to the naming word. For example
For most naming words, we add -s at the end to show more than one. Let’s check these worksheets.
From this worksheet, kids can differentiate one and more than one object and add -s to the naming words.
For naming words that end with a ch, sh, s, or x sound, we add -es to the spelling to show more than one. Let’s check this worksheet below
In the above worksheet, for watch -es is added not -s because it ends with ch.
- Circle the correct naming word.
- Add -s to the naming words.
- Add -es to the naming words.
Check out our other worksheets and activities for grade 1:
- Does The Word Search Game Help Children to Learn?
- Addition for Class 1 | Free Worksheets
- Does Phonics Enhance Kids Reading and Writing Skills?
- Subtraction for Class1 | Free Worksheets
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing words | Free Worksheets
- EVS For Class 1 Revision – Part 1
- Skip Counting For Class 1 – Free worksheets
- Measurement For Class1 | Free Worksheets
- Time For Class 1 | Free Worksheets
- Tamil Uyir Yeluthukkal Practice | Free Worksheets
- Comparison Of Numbers | Free Worksheets
- The Significance Of Teaching Kids About Body Parts | Free Worksheets
- Importance Of Pre-number Concepts | Free Worksheets