Making reusable worksheets is simple, and the kids will enjoy wiping and writing on them. There are two ways to create the DIY worksheets
- Laminate the worksheets.
- Plastic page protectors and binders.
Laminate the worksheets
Laminating the worksheets is a nice idea, but it will cost you money to buy a laminator and laminating sheets. Sheets can be laminated for charts, flashcards, and various other long-term uses.
Laminating sheets come in a variety of sizes. You can buy sheets that are the right size for your worksheet. Laminating sheets can also be used to laminate other important documents in the home, such as certificates and id cards.
A laminator is used to laminate the sheets, however, you can laminate without one as well.
Read More: Do flashcards work for kids?
DIY Laminating of Sheets
- Keep the worksheet inside the appropriate lamination sheets.
- Heat the iron box at a low temperature.
- Cover the laminating sheets with a cloth and iron them.
- Homemade lamination sheets are ready to use.
Plastic page protectors and binders
I Prefer Plastic page protectors and binders since they not only save money but also help to organize your worksheets within a file. Page Protectors and binders are easily available in online stores. You can easily purchase according to the size of the worksheets. Place the worksheets in page protectors and file them by subject or category so the children can handle them independently.
- Page protector sheets.
- Binder file.
- Dry erase markers or sketch pens.
- Eraser ( a small piece of cloth is enough)
Purpose of laminating the worksheets
- To avoid pages getting toned.
- Can write, wipe, and write repeatedly.
- Can sort the sheets and file them.
- To avoid taking the printout of the same worksheets again and again.
- Kids can handle them easily.
Does it work for kids?
Worksheets for daily practice, such as letter tracing, math, and sorting can be created into reusable worksheets. Kids will like these dry-erase marker worksheets as they can write on them and quickly wipe them clean.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHEETS
- Free Printable Birthday Cards For Kids
- How to Introduce Writing to Toddlers
- Grammar for Class 1 – A, An, The (Articles) | Free Worksheets
- Grammar For Class 1 – One and More than One
- Vowels and Consonants For Kindergarten | Free Worksheets
- Grammar For Class1 – Is, Are, Am, ing | Free Worksheets
- 10 Fun DIY Activity for Shapes and Colors – Free worksheets
- Grammar For Class1 – HE, She, I, You, It
- Puzzles For kids | Free Animal Theme Worksheets
- Grammar For Class 1 – Naming, Doing, and Describing words | Free Worksheets
- Skip Counting For Class 1 – Free Worksheets
- Measurement For Class1 | Free Worksheets
- Time For Class 1 | Free Worksheets
- Tamil Uyir Yeluthukkal Practice | Free Worksheets
- Comparison Of Numbers | Free Worksheets
PRACTICE MAKES YOU TO EXCELLENT KEEP PRACTICING